September 25, 2007

I am VegCraft!

Everything I am doing is now under the name VegCraft, and while I look for a new job I am also focusing time on setting up shop at vegcraft.etsy.com.

I had a previous account there but I spent a ton of time searching through their forums and wikis and FAQs and decided that branding and consistency in my name was important. So everything I'm going to use to promote the shop will be VegCraft and people will be able to remember just one name. I still have old stuff - myspace and whatnot - where I'll put links to my new VegCraft spaces.

I actually did a search for VegCraft and there is very little around with that name so once I promote like crazy it should be pretty easy for people to find me with just searching the term "vegcraft".

I am very excited for all of this. Tonight I plan to make my banner, avatar, and collect the few items I have at home that are ready to sell. Then in the next few days I can get crafting, promote and see what happens.


Also, I am still trying to create comics but it is definitely on the back burner. I attempt to sit down every night and work on that 20 panel comic but crafts and my job search just creep into my mind. It would be fun to work on some comics, but the fact that I'm doing Etsy and crafts still makes me pretty happy.

----------------
Now playing: Jamiroquai - Corner Of The Earth
via FoxyTunes

No comments: