October 11, 2007

Music

I don't actively seek out new music, mostly because once I like something I have to have it all and am broke from buying CDs, but it's always great when I come across something that I enjoy. I recently was introduced to the music of Menomena through some sort of searching around the web looking at art and getting info from one music label and then finding another and getting their emails and so on and so forth. I just received an email with a link to this video of Menomena playing on the street in France and it is the best music video ever.

Please, please, go watch it.
The website is in French, but all you need to know is you will hear lovely melodies and see adorable children.

Also, their amazing e-card features the artwork of artist, cartoonist, graphic-novelist Craig Thompson alongside their music. It's all pretty neat and should be looked at by you.

Now I just need to go buy their CD.

----------------
Now playing: Menomena - Wet And Rusting
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

ooooh craig thompson.. I will check it out :)