I'm a blogging machine lately, and I plan to do more. Today I put together a new banner and avatar for my Etsy shop vegcraft.etsy.com, so please go see what it looks like on the site and let me know what you think. I've used a similar color palette as my blog, which you are now reading, and my homepage, which has past projects. I might change out the items in the banner later as I photograph more projects. Yes, I still don't have anything for sale in my shop, but they will come. I want it to look great first!I'm also working on some Christmas gifts that I will make more of to sell on etsy, which I plan to take photographs of as I put them together to show the process. And I have ideas coming out of my ears of other items I will put in my shop. Right now I need to get back to finishing Christmas gifts and wrapping, eat something, and continue packing for my move. Unfortunately half the things I already had packed I pulled out for some craft time...
----------------
Now playing: Björk - Who Is It (Carry My Joy On The Left, Carry My Pain On The Right)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:
Post a Comment