skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Edit! Menomena with Craig Thompson
I realized that legally I wasn't supposed to have an image of the Menomena/Craig Thompson e-card linked on my blog, because at least as far as I know it's a copyrighted image. So, I went to Flickr and searched for Creative Commons licensed images and found these great ones of the live shows they had in Europe with Thompson painting live at the back of the stage.Also, you know what I dislike? When you learn about a band right after they've toured through your city. I find that happens all too often.
P.S. The text with info about the photographer isn't showing up for some reason... click on the top image to go to his Flickr account. He has a lot of great band photos.

----------------
Now playing:
Coheed & Cambria - The Hound (Of Blood And Rank)via FoxyTunes
1 comment:
this looks so fun!
Post a Comment