March 11, 2009

Diet?!

A totally weird thing just happened to me at work: I came in late due
to a little car issue. My coworker stopped by my office a little later
just to say hi. I mentioned I was hungry, because I hadn't eaten
anything all day yet (because I was busy with the car). She asked "Oh,
are you on a diet?"

Is that normal? Is that what a diet is to most women? You just don't
eat, or starve yourself in one way or another? WTF?! And it only
struck me just now while writing this...Why would I even be on a diet?
What kind of question is that to ask someone?

Women in the world today are crazy.

1 comment:

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

that's a bad question to ask.....

Also "are you pregnant?" is another bad one.

I started "dieting" in the 7th grade!!! And it always made me put on more weight eventually. Not until I stopped dieting that I plateaued. oh well...